Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Dress-Up Day @ School




So today was dress-up Halloween Day at school and the kids always love that. My 2 older kids decided to be a cowgirl and cowboy this year and I loved their costumes, but the only thing I am not loving.....was Cade's hat. It came with his costume and so did not fit. It was too small. So we went out and found him another one today for actual Halloween and for the school carnival tonight...cause a hat can really make a costume. But at 8:00 in the morning, when costumes are not fitting, there is not a whole lot you can do about it. Anyway, they both looked cute and I love taking them to the bus stop, every year at Halloween, to check out the other costumes the kids and their parents have created or found. So we met the cousins at the bus stop and took a cute pic. Jaice's costumes are always so fun....his mom his so creative. Cade kept talking about Jaice's costume and how much he loved it. I think Cade really thought Jaice rode around on that scarecrows back all day. He asked me how did Jaice fit in those baby Jammies? So funny! But they both came home excited to tell me all about their day and what kids were wearing and what they got to do. Halloween is always so pumped up, just like the other holidays, and then it is here and gone so quickly. My kids have already had so much candy and Halloween is not even here yet! TOMORROW BABY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: