Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun Weekend




This weekend was a nice weekend. My kids had a few days off for UEA weekend and even though we did not go anywhere special with them, it was just nice being home and not having a schedule for a few days. And I think they enjoyed sleeping in a little too.

On Saturday, I did get to have a GIRLS DAY! I got to go to lunch with my mother-in-law Nan and all my sister-in-laws...Lynley, Mandy and Brit and also my neice Teisha. It is always nice to get away to eat when no kids are with me. I actually get to eat, enjoy my meal instead of leaving half of it untouched because of rowdy kids, and talk. It is relaxing, which I need right now and love!

Then that night, I got to go to SLC with Mandy and her sister-in-law Sherri to a REAL SOCCER GAME. We went out to eat first at the Mayan Restaurant which is a fun place. Me and Mandy were still full from a late lunch,so we just got dessert. Then afterwards we headed over to the soccer stadium. I guess it was a sold-out-game of 20,000. It was so fun. I use to play soccer, so I enjoy watching soccer the most out of any sports. They were so good. The ball went from one end of the field to the next so fast and they made it look so easy. SLC REAL won 2-0 against Texas. It was nice to get away for a night and leave Matt with the kids. Even one night away from kids and spending time with adults, can really rejuvenate the mind and body. So needed every once in awhile!

Oh and by the way...I look like a BLIMP in these pics. The FREE YELLOW REAL T-SHIRT was so not flattering on my prego tummy and my hair was half- way done....reason for the hat! So not liking these pics, but we had so much fun, I was forced to post them!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: