Friday, October 29, 2010

Love Dressing up my Kiddos for the Holidays

Corey had dance class twice this week and got to dress up in her Halloween costume and bring some treats. We are really getting good use out of her costume. I think this week, she will have worn it 4 times, for different events. So getting my moneys' worth. But she had alot of fun and looked so cute. And of course, Cade and Casen love to be in all my pics too....hard to get Corey alone.


I love dressing up my kids, so I bought Corey a cute little Halloween shirt and tights that she was looking forward to wearing to school. Cade had a few Halloween shirts too that he wore all week, but by Thursday he had worn them so many times, I had to put a stop to wearing it again that week. So we stuck to orange and blue stripes for Caderman. (If you are thinking I am obsessed about clothes, you are right? I love to shop and match outfits for my kids. It is a hobby I have developed....a hobby that Matt does not love!)


I also bought the kids some jammies for Halloween, which they looked so cute in and smelled so clean after their baths. I have started giving the kids baths at night and even though I am exhausted at night, Corey and Cade can bathe on their own, so I just have to tend to Casen.....but it has made it so much easier in the mornings and our mornings run so much smoother without baths......especially in the winter when the house is a little chilly in the mornings....and getting out of a bath when the air is cold, is no fun! I especially love Casen in his little skeleton jammies...those tighter jammies look so cute on babies. I just love em. Oh and not to mention his glow in the dark and he loved that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: