Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kids Halloween Craft Party


My kids love to do crafts and so as I was looking through this Oreintal Trading magazine, I kept seeing all these great crafts, but they only came in packages of 12. And they were so cheap. So we decided to invite the older cousins over and a few neighborhood friends to join us in these crafts.

We just had some fun junk food snacks, about 3 crafts for the kids to put together, and a few games. Oh and don't forget the awesome Halloween music. I think the kids loved the games, like most kids do. And most of the kids liked the crafts too. We only had 2 adults to help with crafts, me and Mandy, so I had Corey and Cade and Jaice and Brenna helping the other kids with their crafts. They all turned out super cute. We made a Haunted House Foam Frame, a cute paper plate black cat, and Halloween masks....pumpkin, cat, and witch masks. The kids all had fun. But I was sure glad I kept the party to 2 hours and not 3. I thought about doing it for 3 hours, to make enough time for all the crafts and games, but at 1.5 hours in to the party, some kids were done and asking what else we had planned. It is amazing how fast paced kids parties are. And there wasn't even too bad of a mess afterwards.

It was so cute to see my nephew Jaice and how helpful he was with Casen. He was helping me watch him and keep track of him and keep him entertained. And I looked over one time and he was helping one of Cade's little friends glue his craft together. It was cute! What a great helper.

My kids said they had alot of fun. Mandy and Sherri stayed till about 7:00 PM.....keeping me company. Our husbands were all hunting for the weekend. After they left, I cleaned for a few hours, put my kids to bed, and then I crashed too. It was a hit!







































No comments: