Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Videos of Kids

Some of you might think these videos are boring, which is fine, but I am posting them for my parents and my siblings who do not live close by and do not get to see my kids grow up. These videos are mostly of Casen because he is at such a fun age right now and his personality is coming out so cute! He wants to be like his older brother and sister so much...he wants to do everything they are doing. He loves music and dancing and he loves Cade and Corey. He just lights up when they get home from school....he lights up when they invite him to come and play with them and he lights up when they come and get him out of bed, after a nap.

I posted 5 videos...They are...

1. A video of the kids dancing...well Casen just doing somersaults.

2. A video of Casen meeting Corey at the gate in our backyard, after she has just gotten home from school, on the bus.

3. Casen trying to dance in the car....this one didn't turn out quite how I had hoped.

4. My favorite...Casen singing to the song "Soul Sista" by Train.

5. Bored at the Dr.'s Office with Casen

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I think Casen needs to be in gymnastics. That kid can do some good summer salts...Yeah I have no clue how to spell summer salts.