Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Pics


So these two pics were taken by my 2 sister-in-laws and I just thought they were so cute and I couldn't leave them out. The first pic was CRAZY HAIR DAY at Greenville Elementary. And I was out of town....So I left crazy hair day up to Grandma Nanny, who was babysitting, which was a little scary. But she did it. She did what they wanted, they were happy and that was all that mattered. Lynley made sure my kids were appropriate and that she didn't have to make any last minute changes due to unhappy kids...she snapped a few pics and off to school they went. And they loved it. My kids love to do all the Dress-up days. Lynley did say that Cade had spray paint in his ears, his nose, his forehead, and even his boogers were red. But he was happy with it, so she left it. And Corey was also pleased with her UPDO. Sad that I missed it, but at least I got a pic of it.

And the 2nd pic was so cute too. I was over at Mandy's getting my hair done and the kids were playing outside. They were so cute! We looked outside and saw this and she snapped a pic. She said that kids usually fight over who gets to drive the Mustang, but they were all content this day on who was driving and where they were all sitting. My kids love this little Mustang car and they are asking for something like it for Christmas. They are fun, but so Pricey. We will have to see what Christmas brings this year....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: