Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trip to California- Karrie's Wedding

So our trip to California to see my family was fun, quite adventurous, and to be honest EXHAUSTING. I am not sure if I have talked about this in my blog yet because I just barely started telling everyone, but I am 13 weeks pregnant and so that is why it was exhausting. Traveling alone with 3 kids...one of them being a 1.5 year old, was a little rough. We had a 2 hour delay on our first flight out there and Casen was terrible on the plane, on both my flights, to and from California. Next summer...I will not be able to travel alone with 4 kids....1 being a 5 month old and Casen will be 2.5 years old. That just sounds scary. And being pregnant, with my 4th, I already am starting to feel 80 years old. When I am pregnant, I just do not feel like myself. So I am not complaining, just explaining why I was exhausted.

So the first day we were there, I just was recooperating from my terrible flight, but that Saturday night I took my kids to Becca's high school/college friends wedding- Karrie Miller. It was a great reception. My kids loved it. They had a chocolate bar, an awesome candid photo booth, and the dance floor. It was fun to be with my family, see a few old friends, and watch my kids have the time of their lives. Afterwards, Corey and Cade both said to me, " Mom, thanks so much for taking us there. It was so much fun." No problem. It was free and entertained my kids for 3 hours. So funny! Not to mention, Becca was in the wedding party and looked adorable. Loved Karrie's colors she chose.

My kids were all into the dancing, even Casen. Cade even tried break-dancing, which I have never seen him do before..especially on a wood floor. So it was fun to see them all come out of their shells and get their grooves on. My dad even got out there for a minute and showed off his MOVES- THE SPIN.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: