Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trip to CA. - Cousin Taylors 7th Bday



The last day we were in California...on our way to the airport..we left a few hours early so we could celebrate a family birthday party for my little niece Taylor who was turning 7. We had a nice dinner at a nearby park....let the kids play...had some cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday...and let her open a few gifts. It was nice to be with the family one last time before we had to get on a plane and go home. Taylor actually got to choose what she wanted to eat...she chose crap legs , but we all got hot dogs and hamburgers. I tried the crab legs. EEEWWW. Not my forte. I like fish and shrimp, but lobster, crab legs, and a few other sea food things are not my thing. A few of the cousins cried and so did Aunty Steph and Grandma when we had to leave. It is getting harder and harder to leave...especially where my kids are growing up and I feel like my parents are missing out. But what can we do about it? NOTHING! We also had to say good-bye to gramps at the airport and that was hard too....brought on some more tears! Posted by Picasa

No comments: