Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trip to California- San Diego Zoo Trip


The San Diego Zoo was another day that we all got to hang out together too. My dad was not able to make it because he had some important stuff at work to do, so it was my mom, and her 5 kids, and me and Stephs kids. So we did have 7 kids to keep track of, but 6 adults to help do it. So it was a long day of walking, and walking Hills, and keeping track of 7 kids, but it was alot of fun. We only lost Cade for about 5 minutes and he was quite panicked, but he did the right thing and stayed put. The kids really enjoyed it and there was not alot of complaining about walking either. It was nice to have all the help with the siblings though. In fact, the last 30 minutes were were there, we decided to take the 30 minute bus tour and it was great. Who knew you could see the whole zoo in a 30 minute bus tour. (No, the bus actually drove pretty quick past the animals, so you could not see a whole lot, so it was worth it to walk the zoo and get to see all the animals.)I really enjoyed the new Elephant Habitat. Pretty cool. My kids loved the monkeys. And I think all the kids loved the SKY-RIDE that we got to take twice. All in all it was a great day and great weather, but of course I was exhausted again at the end of the day. But it did make me feel better to hear everyone say that there legs were sore from all the hills and walking.



No comments: