Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend @ Home



This was our last weekend before school starts for Corey. (Cade starts a week later with all the Kindergartners.) I wanted to do something really fun or take the family somewhere, but once Friday night and Saturday came around....we just ended up hanging around the house...getting stuff done around here and letting the kids play. What it comes down to ....is that I have no energy to take 3 kids someplace too difficult. By the end of the day...I am just ready to Veg. I can't complain about being pregnant, but it will be nice to be myself again and feel 31 again!
So we just vegged around the house and I got some cute pics. I was doing stuff inside the house and Matt was cleaning out the garage and washing cars...you know...GUY STUFF! And the kids were trying to help! Casen is at such a fun age.....he wants to do everything the kids are doing and he copies everything they do...He came out to me with Cade's hat on the other day and threw up his hands like gangster style. I was laughing so hard and had to get some pics. I swear he said "Whats up dude?" Sure he was copying something Cade has said!
We let the kids swim since it felt like Arizona weather yesterday...such as hot wind. And we just enjoyed the beautiful day.
I guess I am excited the kids are going back to school and I will get a little break from summer activities, but at the same time I know the weather and seasons will be changing and I am sad. But I am excited to see my kids back in school and learning....especially Cade starting Kindergarten....such a huge step for him!Posted by Picasa

No comments: