Thursday, April 1, 2010

SISTERS..... You gotta love em'

The reason I chose to write on this topic is because I love my sisters. I love my brother too and my whole family. We are all just so close and we laugh at the same things. We can read each others minds in certain situations and just bust up laughing. I just love how close we all are. And I get sad around the holidays because I miss all of them. We are all growing up and going our separate ways and it makes me sad that we cannot all be together on the holidays. But we still remain close!

But I wanted to write this because I had so much fun the other night with Em and Becs. We wish Steph could have been there, but CA is way to far away to come up just for the night. But we met to go to dinner cause Em is leaving for 5 months for her hubbys job and we wanted to say good-bye. We will miss her. 5 months is a long time not to see a sister. But we just met for dinner and a little shopping. I left my kids at home, so I could enjoy myself. Em and Becs wanted me to bring the kids cause they miss them, but I told them NO. I wanted to be able to get caught up with their lives and to hear all the juicy gossip. I wanted to know how Em's fam is and how Beccas school life and dating life is without having 3 kids tugging at me. So I totally enjoyed myself. We talked and we laughed through dinner. We shared a table with 4 guys cause we went to TEPANAKI where they grill is right in front of you and they try and cram as many people onto a table. We were nice to the guys, but were kind of talking amongst ourselves. They left about 15 minutes before we did and so when we went to pay our bill, the waitress told us that the older guy at the table paid our bill. We were so confused because we did not talk to them much. But what a nice guy. We were shocked. We all were saying we hope we can PAY IT FORWARD one of these days. It really made our night!

But it was fun to get together. We need to do that more and we need to get Steph up here with us and MOM and MIKE and DAD! Love you girls! Wish we lived closer and could share our lives everyday with each other! (I just found a few pics of us together that I thought were special. Lots of memories!)








































































































No comments: