Thursday, April 1, 2010

MY LITTLE BOY IS GROWING UP!

The other day, we had to go and sign Cade up for Kindergarden. I can't believe it. I could tell he was so excited! I think he is ready to go to school with his big sister and to ride the bus and just to experience the whole BIG SCHOOL experience. He is going to a great preschool right now. He is a different learner than Corey is and he has a completely different personality. We had to put him in this preschool that has alot of sporting activities along with schooling, to keep him interested. He was getting bored at his other preschool and was whining about going. He never whines when he has to get up and go to his preschool now. Sometimes I do wonder where his mind is at when they are learning.... say their ABC's. All I can say is....All kids are different. My own kids are different learners. I have been doing extra practicing, with Cade at home, with flashcards for his ABC's cause I new he would be evaluated at his Kindergarden Registration. I do not think it helped, but it made me feel better when they said he just needs to know his colors and basic shapes and basic numbers and about 10 alphabet letters. I was relieved. He knows about 10, but not all 26. So that made me feel better. Now we are just praying he gets MRS. Peterson because Corey had her last year and she has so much energy, she keeps the kids entertained. AND CADE NEEDS THAT!

But we looked around his school a little bit and I could tell he was excited! Corey and Cade are going to a new school next year because some boundaries have been changed and the city is changing schools from K-2 to K-5, etc. So Corey and Cade will get to go to the same school for 3 years instead of just 1 year. So that is exciting for them and for me.

Just can't believe how big my kids are getting and growing up! Sad, but exciting!

No comments: