Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Finished Guest Bedrooms

Just finished decorating the downstairs bedrooms. We actually do have 2 more nightstands coming for this first bedroom shown, but for the most part we are done and it feels good. We are having alot of my family come to stay for a weekend, so it was a good excuse to talk Matt into finally getting a bed. So excited! And I finally got a dresser for Corey's room too. She has had plastic tubs for a dresser for the last 5 years. I thought it was time for a change. And Matt is a KSL shopper, so he found a bargain of a deal on a home weight set. So we made some adjustments to our old storage room and made it into a weight room. We still need to vamp that up with a TV and a mirror and all that, but it will do for now. I have learned to be very patient and get things gradually as we save money. It is so exciting when you finally get to do it! Now I just hope the kids want to stay upstairs because I like having the downstairs be the guest quarters, but I know someday when they get older, they will just want to be as far away from the family as possible.... down in the basement! That day will be a sad day!



































No comments: