Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting out of the House

After my family left Saturday afternoon, we had a few hours to burn, while daddy got a last minute flood call he had to go do. (We were in the same car). So we had the kids bikes and decided to go on a little bike ride over at the Logan Golf Course. I love this trail. It is so great for the kids and their bikes and it is a nice walk with a stroller too. I was wishing I had my bike and the trailer for the baby. I think I might want to come back as a whole family and try this ride again, but with all of us on bikes. It felt nice to get out and exercise. I have not been great at exercising lately, so this felt good! I had to do something productive to get my family off my mind, since they had just left and I was sad! I just crave family time and the enjoyment of hanging out all together. I think I crave it because they live so far away and we don't get alot of it. Holy cow, my kiddos are growing up... riding bikes all by themselves!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: