Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Sunday Outfits...... A Week Early

Usually I always find the kids some kind of new Easter outfit and they wear it to church on Easter Sunday. Well this year, General Conference falls on Easter, so we will be in normal clothes all day and we do not have actual church that day. So I dressed the kids up a week early for church. It sort of felt weird, but I thought they looked so cute. And it is getting kinda hard to dress Cade and Casen alike because there is such a big difference in size between the two of them now. Cade is in the bigger clothes sections now and Casen is still in the younger sections. Sometimes we get lucky and they have matching stuff, but not this year. I love the matching ties, but I could not find any matching ones that I absolutley loved. Anyways, I love dressing the kids up for holidays. You all know my passion is SHOPPING and my husband hates that quality about me. I even tried to get Matt to wear a green shirt and tie, but he would not go for it. I managed to find something green in my closet. And as you can tell, we did not have anyone to take our pics, so me and Matt took turns taking pics of each other with the kids. He is SO NOT A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER. HE DID NOT GET MY WHOLE OUTFIT and my picture he took of me SUCKS. You have to admit it. He so did not care about the pics and just wanted to be done, plus we were late for church already. It could have been a way cute family pic, but I am so not good at planning and it was ALL LAST MINUTE! I love spring and all the pretty new colors!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: