Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cade's BDAY Party- Kangaroo Zoo

So today was Cade's birthday party and he decided that he wanted to have his birthday at Kangaroo Zoo in SLC. It was kinda far way so we only invited cousins and a few family friends. We had a bunch of soccer games in the morning and then we had to jump in the car and head to SLC. We had to be there at 3 PM to start the fun! The kids got to jump on the bounce houses and play the (black light) minature golf for about 2 hours. And then we had the birthday party in the BUG ROOM with cake and food and presents and bubbles.
Chad and Lynleys family game and so did Mandy and Regan and Nanny. Toph also game with Halle, cause Brit was out of town. And my sister Becca game with a date. It was really fun to see her again and to meet JR. I was impressed with JR..... So polite, easy to talk to, and very funny! And of course me and Matt brought our kids and the Bunderson Kids.
They had alot of fun! It wasn't too crowded (Norm would have been fine... he gets claustrophobic in kid places) and the kids were running all over... so much that they were all sweaty with red cheeks. Casen was scared of the bounce houses and so was Skye. The littler kids did not have as much fun, but the older kids sure did. I knew the kids would sleep well that night. They were making me tired just watching them..
Then we got to go to the BUG ROOM at about 5:00 and we had some food, we did Cade's cupcakes (cake), and then we let Cade open his presents. It was a hit. We had a hostess named Ariel that was great. She made my life easier and she made the party go really smooth. It was a great place to have a party and I would do it again. Cade was really pleased! And I think the kids had fun too. I was so exhausted by the end of the day, but everything went awesome.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Toph and Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Cade! I am sad I missed it, because I was enjoying 85 degree weather in sunny St. George. :) Toph said it was a lot of fun.