Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trying to be a Photographer.....

These are the pics of Corey's bday party that we were setting up. I was so proud of myself because I was a little crafty and tried to make some cute matching cups with ribbon. I loved Corey's colors for her party and was so bummed when the dollar store did not have turquoise or brown balloons to match and Sam's Club screwed up on the blue color frosting and gave us green frosting. It so did not match, so we had to make due with the brown and white frosting cupcakes and we had to just get a bunch of random colored balloons. Come on stores....get with it....trying to color coordinate a party here. J/K.
I loved Corey's colors and just went with it when things did not all turn out as expected or planned. But...trying to get to the point of this blog..... I love Photography and so I was just messing around taking pics of the displays we were setting up. That is one of the classes I want to take when my kids get a little older..... is a photography class. I just love looking at photography. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

So cute Jenn! I kind of agree on the sleepovers...those are going to be really rare with my young kids!

Mandy said...

Look at you all creative! We aren't supposed to be the creative ones. Leave that up to Britt and Lynley. Traitor!! You did a good job though.