Saturday, May 22, 2010

Show Off Days- Cade's Preschool

Cade's preschool has finally come to and end. I cannot believe my little buddy is going to Kindergarten next year. All my kids are growing up. It is crazy.

So this last week, Cade has had show off days, where the parents get to come and watch what they have learned all year in that particular sport. So this blog I posted all of his tennis pics, his swimming pics, and his Movement Pics. I have a few cute stories about each sport.

So the day we went to view tennis, he had just gotten a new pair of shoes from his cousin Jaice. (Hand- me down shoes). He was so excited because they were sketchers. So he was telling all the kids, telling all his teachers, and I could tell that he was so excited about his new shoes. He even told me later how fast his new shoes made him. I could tell when he was out there that he thought his shoes made him faster. So funny!

Then with swimming, they had to do this drill where they jump in the water, turn over to their backs and yell for help..... Cade was yelling help so loud that everyone turned their head to look.... interrupted conversations and everything. I was laughing.... like.... "Yeah that is my kid." At least I know he won't ever drown with a yell like that.

Then in Movement..... it is a class that they let them free dance to different songs and stories, etc. So A few times they have played a game called Freeze Dance and Cade won one time. He came home and told me and he was so proud and we were really pumping him up all week about winning Freeze Dance. So the following week he came home from Movement and told me he won Freeze Dance again. I knew he was either lying or he was the Master at Freeze Dance. So I got out of him that he was lying. I think he enjoyed the attention we had given him before. So anyway, we were here watching his Movement class and they got to play Freeze Dance. I knew he wanted to show me he could win, so when he did not win, HE WAS SO BUMMED! I will tell you... he is quite the MOVER in our family. If I can figure out how to post a video of it, I will.

So we enjoyed going to all of his show off days. But we are also glad that school is over and we get a different schedule. Corey still has a week left. So excited for summer!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: