Saturday, May 22, 2010

Show Off Days- Cade's Preschool

Here was another one of Cade's show off days. He loved tumbling too. This gym is a kids dream place. He really liked tumbling and his teacher was so cute. She told me how jealous she was of Cade's eyelashes.

So they went through a few courses..... floor, trampoline, the beam, the rings, etc. He has pretty good balance and athleticism. Casen was loving the gym too. It was hard to keep him close to me and contained.

Cade got a medal at the end and an award. I tell myself, that at least if he is not that great at school, I hope he will be athletic and fun with sports. But maybe he will have both and I will get lucky. You just always want the best for your kids and you hate to see them struggle at things!

I am glad we chose this preschool for Cade. It was really good for him. The sporting activities really helped him to enjoy preschool this year!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: