Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My sister Em's Special Day

OK. So I know Em's wedding was back in April, but I am just getting around to uploading all the pics and so forth. I just loved her dress and how beautiful she looked and I loved their photographer and what an awesome job she did with their picks. This is only a handful of Em's pics, but alot of my favorites. She has been married almost 3 months now and so happy. We are all so happy for her. I still don't get to see her enough, although she only lives in Pleasant Grove. She works alot and does not have a kid-friendly apartment. But I am so excited. I get to go and spend a day at her house next week while Matt is in Alaska.
Matt is so excited for his trip. We will miss him, so we want to go and have some fun ourselves while he is gone! So happy for Em. So just as a side note, I am so not photogenic in these pics. My hair went wavy, my sideburns are ridiculous and I am pasty white. Wow, definintely the ugly duckling of the bunch. But Hey, it was not my wedding, so who cares what I look like, right?









































































































No comments: