Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Star Valley Cabin- July 2009- Last Weekend

Last weekend was so relaxing. We finally got to go up to the cabin in Star Valley with some friends and family. We went with The Bundersons and their 4 kids and Matt's brother Toph and his wife and their little 1 year old.

We just stayed around there and let the kids play. We talked alot, just the girls, while the guys golfed, mountain biked and golfed again. We did take the kids swimming for a couple hours on Saturday which was fun too.

But it was so nice, not having to go out to dinner with all the kids or take them all to Jackson and hear them whine while we looked through the shops. The kids had alot of fun and we ate good food and I ALMOST GOT ATTACKED BY A FREAKIN HUGE GERMAN SHEPPARD. It just totally confirmed my scaredness of MEAN BIG DOGS. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but not when they are chasing after your golf cart, trying to get a nibble, and you have 2 (6 year old girls) and a 6 month old, you are trying to protect. I did go into " Mommy mode" and was yelling at the dog to go home, but I was so scared. I was shaking for awhile afterwards.

But, besides the dog, it was relaxing and the kids played great and slept great. Corey did have a humungous mosquito bite that was itching like crazy. So we put some "Magic Cream" on it that helped it a little bit.

I am excited to go again in a month or so. We love it there. And the kids did too!




































1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

Fun times! Cute family!:)