Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up and just getting CUTER and CUTER!


SO I am just so in love with this little guy. He is 25 weeks on Friday, almost 6 months. He is at the funnest stage. He is laughing and mostly happy. He loves his sister and brother so much. It cracks me up how excited he gets to see them. He loves Matt too and is so intrigued by Matt. He is always looking to get attention from daddy!
He wakes up in the morning and just coos in my bed until I pay attention to him. And then I cannot go back to sleep because his smile is so cute and I just want to play with him. All the ladies at church just go gaga over him. In fact, when my family was here, he was getting little pimples all over his face because of how much everyone was kissing him. He is just so loveable. And that is why I cried so hard when my mom left because I do not want her and my dad to miss out on this..... to miss out on watching my kids grow up. How could you pass up this little face???
Today I decided that maybe I want more than 4 kids.... Well my body says 4 and my mind says 5. Matt says 4 and that is it! But how can you stop having babies when they are so loveable and so cute! Why can't we be pregnant for like 2 months like dogs, then I would have like 6 or so. It is so hard on the body and the mind.
In fact, I was going to keep this a secret, but kids are hard mentally. I was backing out again, in my car, my mom was in the car, my kids were too and I hit a trailer. So I am officially the worst backer-outer. I just hit the garage 3 weeks before that. How do you do that? I even have a camera in my car for backing out and I still hit the trailer. I have issues and maybe I do not need 5 or 6 or 7 kids. I think my mind can only handle 4.






















































































































2 comments:

Dan and Marsha said...

jen he is so cute, I know what you mean, I wish pregnancy did take so much out of you, and you are right i think after you have kids things change physically and mentally, your a different person

Alison Daugs said...

Hey Jen,
I heard you talking about your blog , so I checked it out. You are doing a great job. Keep it up! We have one too, if you ever wnat to visit. www.adaugslife.blogspot.com

Alison