Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun Week With Steph and the Cousins


So this week was fun! Steph was still in town visiting, so she decided to come up and stay for a few days. My kids love to play with their cousins, especially now that they live in CA now. They really miss them. The kids got along pretty good and we are loving the BASEMENT. The kids play down there and we get a little peace and quiet upstairs. It was fun to see Steph too and get to talk . We also got to watch a movie in the THEATRE ROOM. Ever seen the movie FOREVER STRONG? Super good! The kids were up late everynight and I thought we would be paying the price, but it was not too bad! They did wake up very early the first morning and I was so TIRED. We also stayed up late every night talking and watching movies. I am paying the price now, so tired and I have a cold now. So do my kids, especially the baby and he is miserable. I feel bad for him!
We did get to go over and see Gramps! And that was fun! The kids were playing in the ditch and of course grandpa started the water fight and the kids NEVER know when to end it. Gramps had to change his clothes he was so soaked through. He gave them 4-wheeler rides too. And he stocked them up with goodies... ice cream, cookies and more. I love grandpa and it is so fun to go over to Wellsville and visit him. I could tell he was getting tired and so we went home and had a fun BBQ.
We also went to the kids museum in Ogden on Monday and that was fun! It was so cute and the kids loved it!
And we went to the Fun Park in Logan and let the kids skate and play on the Fun Zone thing. We also played DEAL OR NO DEAL and oh WOW it was addicting. We ended up winning like 650 tickets just from that game. It was awesome and the kids were loving that. The girls picked up skating after an hour or so of trying. I think they had fun!
It was fun to see Steph and her kids. And now I need to catch up on some sleep! I love summertime and I can tell it is coming to and end soon and I am sad! I am trying not to get depressed, but I feel it coming on. WINTER SUCKS!!!


















































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Amy said...

I think I've been to those grandparents house. The time I met you and Sarah there before we drove up to Ricks. I got to ride the 4-wheeler and eat stale Raisin Bran. Memories. :-)