Wednesday, July 1, 2009

End of School...... Swim, Gym and Summer Fun


So I am a little behind. Summer has begun and I have not had time to sit down and write. So I am getting caught up Corey has finished Kindergarden. She is growing up so fast. She loved it and she loved her teacher. Next year she will gone all day and I will be so sad. And Cade is going to drive me crazy! We need to find him a friend to come and play the days he does not have school. He will miss Corey so much. Corey is excited for 1st grade, but she will miss her teacher Mrs. Peterson.
Since school has ended, we have just done a few fun activities. The kids had swimming lessons the first 2 weeks of June. It has totally helped give the kids some confidence to swim this summer. They are also both involved in gymnastics, just 1 day a week. Cade is really enjoying gymnastics for the first time. He is really alot more coordinated than I thought he was. Corey loves it too.
They have just been enjoying summer things, like playing in the backyard, swimming, riding their bikes, playing at the park and just not having a schedule. I love it because I enjoy staying home when we are not running errands. And I have been able to let them swim in the backyard while I am weeding. Wow that is a big job. It is so great to have a yard now too, but keeping up with the yard and 3 kids (a baby being one of them) is hard work! But I cannot complain. I love the grass and the yard for the kids to play in! We are so enjoying summer. The best part is sleeping in till 8:30AM, instead of waking up at the normal 7:30. That extra hour is really great!



















































































































































































































































































No comments: