Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Wedding/ My Parents Come For A Visit


So my parents and my sister Em came to our house on Friday, like June 13th or 14th. And they spent a few days at the house. My dad and sis stayed about 5 days and my mom stayed a few extra days. It was so much fun!
We had a family wedding first, which turned out nice. It was my cousin Matt. Then we did a few fun things while my dad and sis were here. We went over to my grandpa's a few times and let the kids play. We went for a picnic up Logan Canyon. We also took a nice drive up to Tony's Grove. It was so cold there. Crazy! And it is June. It felt like winter up there!
We also just got to hang out at our house and let the kids swim and ride 4-wheelers and use our firepit and watch movies. I love when my family comes to visit. They were our first guests in our basement and that worked out nice. And we stayed up late talking, which I loved. The kids also love grandma and grandpa and really warm up to them. Their favorite thing to do is make playdo "jookies" (cookies) with grandpa.
I could really get use to having them live nearby. I always get really sad and depressed for a little after they leave. This time I really cried when I dropped my mom off at the airport because I love to see her and my dad with my babies and my kids and the next time they see baby Casen he will almost be a year old and so much different. I wish that they did not have to miss so much of my kids growing up years. It makes me sad! I told them we need to meet half way in St. George just for a weekend so they can see my kids more often. I love them and miss them still!















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Ellis family said...

Look how good you look already! I'm still struggling! AHH! Oh well i agree they are so much fun and it's totally worth it! We miss you guys!