Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4th of July Weekend- Antique Car Show

So 4th of July was fun. I think this is actually one of my favorite holidays because I love the summer. I love barbeques... I love hanging out in the backyard on the grass. I love it!

So we just had the Bundersons up for a barbeque and let the kids swim and did some fireworks. It was really relaxing and I think the kids had fun. In fact, Corey's little friend Shania, said, "This was the best 4th of July I ever had." So I think the kids had fun too.

Then Saturday, Matt and his friends went for a mountain bike ride up Logan Canyon, so I took the kids to the Car Show and the Parade with Nanny and Grandpa Norm. Brittney was also there with Halle. (Sorry, no pics). The kids really enjoyed the cars and so did I. I love a good parade and get-togethers at the fairgrounds. Afterwards we had a little BBQ up at my house with the family and some of the adults watched a movie in the theatre room. So it was an eventful weekend.

I am getting sad as summer is drawing to a close. I really feel some depression coming on. I love the heat and water parks and being outside. I am so sad. The kids already start school in like 4 weeks. WHAT???
























































































































No comments: