Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend

Mothers Day weekend was really special because Becca and JR came to visit. After Corey's birthday party Friday night, we had 3 soccer games on Saturday that we all went to and we went out to eat at Chuck a Rama with Mandys family for Corey's bday! I love that place but I eat all the wrong foods when I go there. I always feel guilty afterwards. 

Then Sunday morning, sweet Becca got up with my kids at 7:30 and let me sleep till 9:30. Then to top it off she helped the kids make me a yummy breakfast in bed. It was so good! Eggs, toast, fruit, yogurt, and OJ. It was the best mothers day ever! Matt and the kids got me some flowers the night before and Cade made me a pretty jewel bookmark at school that he gave me. Seriously though, Beccas' gift was so what I needed! I love that she did that for me! 

Casen also gave his first talk at church that day! It was really cute! He did so well. And Crew fell asleep during sacrament and I got to listen to some great talks that all the graduating seniors, in our ward, gave about their moms. One girl even sang a song that was so beautiful it had me in tears! Major tears! I think it was because Crew was asleep and I could actually listen and feel of the spirit!

Then later that day, after lunch, we went over and visited Grandpa Allan. We got to chat with him for a bit, go over to the playground, and take a walk over to the duck pond. It was a nice relaxing day! Then we got to top it off by stopping by Nans house and giving her her Mothers Day Gift! It was a nice  weekend. But I was so tired and ready for bed! It was a long and eventful weekend. I love when Family comes into town!

Karaoke Saturday with Becca and the kids!






Kids caught me doing Gangman style, even though I hate that song. So outplayed!







Wellsville Park with the ducks!
Told Crew their were sharks in the pond. I did not want him going in. I was not jumping in that cold and dirty pond on Mothers Day. It was my day! That would have been Matt's job!








No comments: