Saturday, May 18, 2013

Corey's 10th Bday...Before the Party

Corey's bday was on a Friday this year. So when she got up that morning, she wanted to open up some presents from the family. She got this karaoke machine from Matt and I. I knew she would love it and that it would be a hit at her party with her friends that night!

She also got a ticket to a Big Time Rush and Victoria Justice Concert in San Diego. She actually got that from her Aunt- to- be Angie and Uncle Mike. Angie works at Nickelodeon and gets the girls some fun stuff! Then she got a plane ticket to Grandma Christy's  and Papa's house in CA, so she can go to the concert. Nan and Norm gave her that! She was so excited. I get to go with her in June. GIRLS TRIP! 



She got some clothes from her brothers. She had a good morning! 
My kids are looking a little sleepy in this pic. I guess they did just wake up!


Later that day, me and the little boys got to visit Corey's class and bring donuts. That is what she wanted us to bring! She also wanted Subway for her lunch. I guess it was her birthday and we always try to make them special! So we went and watched Corey get sung to by her class and pass out donuts!


Then when Corey got home we set up her karaoke machine and gave it a try. She is gonna love it. Lets just hope it does not get broken at her party tonight! All the kids love it! Our family is a dancing family and so now we will add singing to it! I did not say it would be good, but fun!



No comments: