Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cade's 2nd Grade Program

Cade had his 2nd grade singing program. It was cute! They all marched in and marched around the gym. Then they sat in these bleachers and sang a bunch of songs to us that they have learned all year. There was one song that I teared up on because it was so pretty and they were singing it so good. Cade did pretty good. I can tell he doesn't like music like he likes football and soccer though. He knew all the words. He just wasn't into it like some of the other kids. But I am ok with that. Not sure our family is much of a singing family anyway. We love to sing, we just are not any good at it! Love to watch my kids when they are showing me what they have learned all year! Even my two little boys were entertained by the songs...singing and clapping along!






No comments: