Saturday, May 18, 2013

Corey is 10 today!

I thought these pics of Corey that I found were the cutest! I cannot believe she is actually 10 today! That is crazy! I can't believe that I have a 10 year old! Craziness! And I look at these pics and I totally remember these days. I didn't realize she was so chubby! So funny! She really was a fun baby! 

She has grown into such a beautiful girl. She is more than I expected her to be. She is so organized, responsible, talented, smart, and I could go on and on. She is a little moody, but what is a girl without a little sass and moodiness. And the more and more she grows up the more and more Matt and I see our traits in her. She is very passionate like her dad. Cries easily! She is very hard on herself and very competitive with herself. She cares about what people think in a good way! She wants to be the best at everything she does...almost to perfection. We are working on that. Not everything has to be perfect. We have to be human! But she is a beautiful girl and we are so proud of her. Even though I will only have 1 girl in this life, I am so glad it is Corey and that she is growing up into such a responsible beautiful young lady! Love you Corey Coos!

No comments: