Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swim Lessons, but Still NO SUMMER!


The kids started swim lessons this week. This will probably be Corey's last year. She is getting to be such a strong swimmer. I love it. It makes me feel safe having her in a pool so confident about swimming! It gives a mom alot of relief when all their kids can swim. Corey is swimming strokes all the way across the pool. So proud of her.
Cade has a few more summers to go before he is at Corey's level, but he is doing awesome too. Because of all the swimming in our hot tub this year... I have noticed he has gotten alot better at swimming and alot more comfortable in the water. Almost too comfortable sometimes.
Casen has had fun watching them swim too. But I have been kinda sad because usually swim lessons kick off the summer. We go to the lesson and then we stay after and swim for a few hours and get our base tan for the summer, but this year it has been raining everyday. SO ANNOYING! So yes I am still white because I sit by the pool while my kids are in the hot tub warming up and the sun is covered by clouds! Why are our summers being cut so short? My favorite time of year is being cut short. Maybe we should move to St. George!Posted by Picasa

No comments: