Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebrating 11 years

So even though Matt was gone on our official 11 year anniversary (If u did not read one of the previous blogs... I told him it was OK to go), we did get to go to dinner the next weekend. We had Matt's brother and his family watch our kids... so we could get some alone time to go to dinner.
Funny story... I was actually mad at him that Friday night and Saturday and was trying to get another couple to go with us to dinner because I didn't know if I really wanted to go alone with him. Can't even remember now what we were aruging about.... Oh he thought I broke the A/C and was getting after me about it. I had had the most productive day weeding, cleaning the house, etc. and the last thing I needed to hear was that I broke the A/C and how could you do something so stupid CRAP! So I was bugged at him. But we ended up going alone and it ended up being nice. It is always nice to go to dinner without the kids and be able to taste your dinner and actually remember what you ordered.
I just ordered chips and salsa and guacamole and I got a brownie/ice cream dessert. It was the best dessert ever. I have been craving it ever since.
Anyway, can you believe it has been 11 years. CRAZY! It has been a wonderful 11 years and it has gone by way to fast. I am loving life right now, even if we do have our OFF days with the kids or with each other. I love my family and I love my husband. But he better not plan any bike trips on our 15th!!!! Love you babe!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You've only been married 11 years! It's going to be our 8th on tuesday. I thought you were more ahead of us. Anyway, happy anniversary!