Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2nd day of Summer- Backyard Fun

This past week and this week have actually been hot weeks. We have had some fun backyard days with neighbors and cousins. We have done sprinkler days, slip-n-slide days, and swimming days in our hot tub (we keep it cooler in the summer).

So the other day.... I was watching Mandys kids for a few hours...so when she returned we decided to let the kids try out this new slide that Matt ordered a few days ago. So Corey, Cade and Skye all tried out the new slide and loved it. I think Mandy got some really good action shots with her camera. I might post those later. Jaice, Reygan and Ryley, the kids other cousins joined us later to try it out too. They all loved it. And it felt good to bask in the sun, while trying to keep Casen out of the pool. He thinks he can swim which is kind of scary! But I can't complain... I love the heat and I love summertime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: