Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More of Memorial Weekend

These are some of the pics we took on Saturday when we went to visit the Wellsville Cemetary. It was raining and cold so we all had our umbrellas. There was kind of a joke this day too.... the kids, Corey and Cade, wanted to be in all the pictures and they kept messing up my pics by putting their faces in the new wreath I bought for grandmas grave. I could not get a decent pic because they would not listen to me and just kept messing around. Grandpa kept giving me a hard time that it didn't matter if they were in all my pictures. And I was trying to get a picture of just JR and Becca and they kept sticking their big heads and umbrellas in my pics. So we were trying to run away from the kids and trick them into NOT being in the picture.

We had fun taking pics and talking about our ancestors, but when you have rowdy kids... it is hard to listen to all of grandpas stories. Gotta love older people and all the detailed stories they have about their heritage. I cannot believe they can remember all those dates from so long ago.

I love grandpa and I love spending time with him. I think he really likes the wreath and wreath stand we got for grandmas grave. We all really miss Grandma Allan and Grandma and Grandpa Maughan. (Corey remembers both grandmas, but Cade doesn't. He was too young.)

This weather is really starting to drag.... I hope actual Memorial Day on Monday is nicer.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: