Friday, June 4, 2010

Corey & Cade's First Baseball Games







So this week both my kids had their first baseball games. Cade is playing t-ball and Corey is playing coach pitch. They were both a little nervous for their first practice because they had never played before, but once they got there and started playing they loved it. And the same for their games. They were both very nervous for the first game and then once they got playing and got the hang of it, they loved it.

Corey is with her cousins and a neighbor boy on the Orange Orioles team. They play coach pitch...so it is a little harder to hit the ball. But she is so excited for her next game already! Cade is on the Red Phillys with a bunch of neighborhood boys. He is playing t-ball... so he hits it everytime. Corey got to play shortstop, 3rd base and 2nd base. And Cade got to play shortstop, 2nd base, and the pitcher position. They both did so good.

I love watching my kids get nervous and then come home so excited because it was so fun! I saw them both develop a passion for soccer and now baseball. I love it. And these leagues are so low-key that it makes it fun! And both of their coaches are really great to work with.

Our month of June is going to be all baseball. We have a game Tues, Wed, Thurs., and Friday of every week of June, but I am enjoying it. If only I could get Casen to sit still. I have to chase him all over. But he loves going to the park at the ball field.


No comments: