Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun Day @ LAGOON with THE WILCOCKS



Sometimes with Matt's schedule, our Pioneer Day is very last minute. Very Spontaneous. So I was getting the kids ready for the parade, when Matt asked if we should go to Lagoon. I asked the kids if they would rather go to Lagoon instead of the parade and they were all excited except for Casen. He was really looking forward to all that taffy at the parade. I was laughing! So we got ready and headed to Lagoon....asking any friends if they would like to join us. We got the Wilcocks...Ryan and Marsha and their kids to come and join us for half a day! We do not get to see them much anymore because they live about 2 hours away and we are all so busy with our kids since they are all getting older and busier. 

It was a super fun day. We started out on the kiddy rides with the little ones. My two older kiddos are so cute. They were helping Casen and Crew get buckled on all the rides. And they love to see their little brothers get excited about the rides. But after lunch time they were ready for some of the bigger rides. My kids were so brave this time. They went on all the rides. I could not believe it. Even the SAMURAI! They went on Wicked, Collosus, Cliffhanger, and many more! When we met up with Ryan and Marsha, we ended up splitting up and Me and Marsh took the little kids and Matt and Ryan took the older kids. Then later we switched and got to go on a few fun rides ourselves. My favorite is the Jetstar. Fastest ride ever!

The biggest hit of the day for me,  was when we went on Rattlesnake rapids. Oh and did we get wet! The first time down, I got soaked. Me and Crew and Casen got it the worst in our boat. They Ryan offered to take the big kids down again and he got drenched the 2nd time around.We were so wet, but it actually felt good! 

We had alot of fun with the Wilcocks.We always do. It was so good to see them and to see our kids get along and hang out. Our kids love Lagoon and want to go back, but I am not so sure! Our summer is almost gone! Don't think we have time!






















Rattlesnake Rapids


Jane & Corey

I did not get very many pics of the kids going on the big rides because I was not with them. Bummer!


No comments: