Thursday, July 18, 2013

End of Year Parties/ Recitals

Team Havoc had a team party at Graycees house. It was the coolest backyard ever. The kids loved it! The coaches Kirt and Brett gave out trophees. Havoc Premier actually played up a league. They played U11 and they still got 1st place. Havoc Select got 2nd place in their league. All the girls are so cute together and they have the cutest friendships. I love it! And their coaches are the best coaches ever. They love these girls and they also love winning too! 

They had so much fun at the party and so did the adults. We all got to catch up and talk for a bit! I really love the parents too! It is fun to see them at all the games and get to know them better! 
The girls danced for awhile to Graycees dad's DJ Jams and then they had ice cream sundaes. And then they all watched a soccer movie on the BIG SCREEN. I think it was KICKING AND SCREAMING with Will Farrell. They all had so much fun! 














Corey also had her END OF THE YEAR RECITAL. This year it was in June, after school was out, which wasn't my favorite. But the recital was so cute and Corey is at the age where she doesn't need my help as much in the dressing room, so it is more fun to watch. But of course I brought the boys and Crew was a PAIN IN THE BOOTY. Remind me next year to get a babysitter for him and Casen. Corey did so cute! She even had a solo in one dance and she is super talented. She wanted to try out for competitive dance this next year, but I told her she had to choose between comp soocer and comp dance and she chose soccer. She still gets to do REC DANCE CLASSES though. I love to see her dance. 

Hip Hop Outfit!
Hip Hop Buddies....Brooke, Olivia, Tanaya, Graycee, Isabella
Corey and Shaina!

Finale Outfit!


No comments: