Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cade's Baptism Weekend- Part 3


The next couple of days while my parents were here and Em, we just hung out around the house. We sat on the deck. We went in the hot tub and Mya, Em's dog jumped in and almost drowned. Bull dogs really can't swim. He was sinking like a sinking airplane. I was in shock. We also went over to Wellsville to visit grandpa and got to go for a little walk over at the Wellsville Dam and Pond! We also went to 1st dam in Logan and fed the ducks. And my mom got to spend a couple days with her dad too helping him clean his house a little and go on some fun rides! My parents even got to go to Corey's dance dress rehearsal and see a few of her dances, before they had to leave to go home.They just missed her performance by a day. Bummer! We also gave PAPA his Fathers Day present a week or so early! I loved having my parents here to spend a special weekend with us and the kids! Miss them and wish we could see each other more!



























































































No comments: