Friday, July 26, 2013

A Fun Day @ Bear Lake with Friends

We got to meet a few neighbor friends over at the North Shore in Bear Lake with all their kids. It was a super fun day! Great weather. My kids always love the water. It is so warm and so shallow and they can go out super far and its still not deep! The sand is always a little muddy but they love it and they embrace it. They love getting sandy! Even Crew loved it! He got super sandy too. Trying to get my kids back to the car, somewhat clean is near impossible! We stayed about 4-5 hours and ate lunch there and I got to chat with my friends. It was so relaxing! We even got to stop and get Raspberry Shakes in Bear Lake at La Beaus. The best shakes ever and HUGE! I was trying to eat my shake and drive at the same time. A little tricky. Had to turn my shake over to the kids to finish!



Boys made a HOT TUB!


Crew was so muddy because of the hot tub they made! Sand caked in his hair!

Trying to smile. Such a cheezer!



Didn't get very many pics. Must have been chatting to much and trying to keep track of Crew and keep my kids fully coated with sunblock!

No comments: