Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trip to CA- Traveling Home

 

I will post some more pics as I get them from our trip to CA and my sister Beccas wedding!
 But this was our ride home! The three older kids were pretty good in the car.  But Crew sucked! He hated it! He learned some new words this trip..."Get Out."

We took it in 2 days there and 2 days back. My sister Em rode there and back with us! She was so much help on the way back. I could not have done it alone!





We did see some fires on the way home! So sad and scary!





2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

I am glad you made it safe. That is a long trip. I bet Becca was gorgeous. Looks like you packed some fun in while you were there.

Dan and Marsha said...

that looked like such fun, I can't wait for our trip to Ca now! glad you had fun! I'll have to call you and ask you how you made the travel time fun for the kids!