Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Summer Day at Snowbird with my Parents













My parents were in Utah, staying at Snowbird Resort up little Cottonwood Canyon. They were here because my younger sister was having her 2nd reception in SLC. So we went and visited them for a day at snowbird. They sure had alot of fun things for the kids to do.

But we decided to get the older kids the all -day pass and boy did they get their use of that pass. They went on these rides over and over again, for at least 3 hours. Their favorite was the Bobsled slides. I think they went up and down those slides 15 times. Casen was too little to do a lot of the rides, so I took him down the bobsled slide once and then he got to go on some bounce houses, which he burned his feet on...so sad. But the kids loved it and I got to sit and talk to my parents on and off, in the shade, as the kids rode the rides. We did make the mistake of feeding a squirrel, which then ended up in our basket in the stroller, while Crew was sleeping in it. Kind of scary! Brave squirrels they were.   

The kids also went swimming for a bit at the resort which was fun too! Then on our way home, we stopped for some dinner and we also stopped and watched Becca and Jr's softball game. Such a fun day with my parents and siblings.I even got to see Mike for a bit at the softball game. I really wish they lived closer and we could do things like this more often. 

Mountain Flyer



Mechanical Bull

Bobsled Slides

Casen and Me

Caderman



Corey






Bounce Houses


Rock Climbing Wall



Bouncing Thing...


Another Trampoline Bounce









Mistake of Feeding the Squirrels



Swimming...Crew is such a splasher. I can never keep my hair dry. It was so wet!









Becca and Jr's Softball game





 Uncle Mike






No comments: