Sunday, July 15, 2012

Becca's Actual Wedding Day

Here is the actual wedding day of Becca and JR. I know I am posting these like 3 weeks late, but better late than never. What a beautiful day and a beautiful bride. I am so happy for both of them! (These are just my  mom's pics not the photographer, but it just gives an idea of what a great wedding it was.)


Before Wedding



 
After Wedding....







Becca's neices/nephews 

Jr's Family

Steph and Becca

Becca's Family

Dad and Mom





JR's Family...

The Richards...

The Kamauoha's


The Bridesmaids.... Em, Jen, Rachelle, Becca, Brittany, Steph, Carrie


Sisters..... Em (31), Jen (33) Becca (24), Steph (34)


Sibling..... Steph (34), Em (31), Becca (24), Mike (28) , Jen (33)


Family....not paying attention

Brother Mike and Beccs


All the handsome boys.....
 The Richards...JR's 2nd family


 Cutting the cake at the reception in my parents backyard.....
 Got a little messy....





 Saying goodbye.....



1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

Becca is so beautiful! I love the colors.