Friday, July 27, 2012

Becca/Jr's 2nd Reception in SLC

My sister Becca and her husband JR had their second reception in SLC, back in June. I just got some pics and wanted to post a few. It was so pretty. The house she had it at, was pretty much her husbands 2nd home/2nd family. He loves the Richards Family. And they have a beautiful home. It was so fun to see my family again  and to be able to participate in this with Becca and JR. Not all of my family could come, but it was still nice. I did get to see some of my friends and cousins who live in Utah. Of course it was hard to say good-bye to my family because I knew this would be the last time I get to see them again for awhile......Maybe not till Christmas time or after. I love them and hate to see them go home after their vacations!  Can't believe Becca is married. Crazy!


The Richards Home



 

Entrance

Leave a Note...Cute!


Love Becca's Style....




Right on a golf course in SLC off Parleys Road...Beautiful Property





The kids didn't miss this station....the Candy Station...


Yummy Cakes...


Casen and his SORBET Ice Cream...



Grandma Nanny came with us...




JR's Aunties....playing their ukeleles again...LOVE IT!



Nick and Julie...Friends of Parents...



Kyle, my cousin and his girlfriend....



 
JR's Sister


Trying to get a pic of my kids....NEAR IMPOSSIBLE...









JR's Mom and Stepdad...


Jr's Beautiful Family



Auntie Em...


Auntie Em and our Cousin McKayla


Uncle Stephen and Em...


Jr's Grandma from Hawaii...





Becca's Best Friend Rachelle....


Rachelle and her Fiance...


Dad and Mr. Richards...




 My kids at the end of the reception...in their PJ's...ready to drive home...begging to get in the pool!



The Richards' Girls.....



 Reception is OVER.....Best Feeling Ever!



No comments: