Thursday, May 31, 2012

My 13th Wedding Anniversary


Can you believe it has been 13 years? Wow!

I love my husband Matt. He is so good to me and our family. He really loves us and I can feel it. He works so hard for us and he worries about us. He is always thinking about the future for us. And I am so glad he does this for our family because I kind of think in the moment. This really has been a great 13 years so far and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! He is also such a great Dad. He loves to come to all the kids sporting events and take them camping and on the 4-wheeler and in the hot tub! And he is so good to take the kids for the weekend and let me trip with friends to gain my sanity back!

I love spending time with Matt and can't wait to spend more time alone with him as we get older and our kids get older and can babysit. Love you BABE!

1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

Happy 13th! We celebrate 19 this year. Time flies... I am glad you got a way and enjoyed a trip with the girls. Looked fun!