Thursday, May 24, 2012

Corey's Annual Dance Recital

 

We did not get very many pictures at the dance recital...we never do because it is dark and hectic trying to get there and get home afterwards. But Corey did awesome. She was in 4 dances this year and the finale....2 hip hop dance, 1 jazz, and 1 ballet. And then she did the finale at the end. She really has a lot of rythmn and loves dancing with her cousins and her friends. I actually got to enjoy it more this year because Corey is getting older and can do her own hair and I decided to leave Casen and Crew at home this year. I made Cade and Matt come for support this year for Corey!

Cade was so cute. During Corey's ballet dance, we were looking for her on the stage, and when he spotted her, he said, "Awww she looks so pretty." It bought a tear to my eye. I thought it was so cute that he said that. And I actually got him saying it on video.

I love watching her dance and I am getting sad as she gets older, because I only have 1 girl. And this will be it! No more dancing after she grows up. But I will  have soccer, which I enjoy watching the most! 
I love My CoreyCoos and I am so proud of her! She is a great dancer!



No comments: