Thursday, May 31, 2012

College Roommate Reunion

 
Amy, Celeste, Sarah, Kim (Tate), Jenn, Steph, Jen (Holding Ambers boy David), Amber


 This past Memorial weekend and the weekend of my 13th Wedding Anniversary, Matt agreed to watch the kids, with help from his mom and sister, and let me go to Vegas and spend the weekend with my Ricks College Roommates. My old roommate Kim, lives in Vegas, off the strip about 15 minutes or so. So we all agreed to stay at her house, after she offered of course. That was so nice of her. Her husband John and her was such great hosts!

A few of the girls had to bring their kids, but that was fine! We still had fun! I was free of mine, so it was relaxing for me. But we really did have the best time! We all tried to help with the kids that were there too, to give the mamas some help!

I got to ride down with my ROOM ROOMMATE Sarah and it was a lot of fun catching up. It has been awhile since we have gotten together and we only live 2 hours apart. So we drove down from Utah and got their Friday night. The whole weekend we just shopped, and went out to eat, and talked, and made meals at home, and talked, and talked some more. Kim also has a pool in her backyard so we got to lay out by the pool and eat in her backyard with her awesome lounge chairs and tables. I loved Kim's backyard. We also went to church Sunday and some of us went and exercised the other days. Sarah ran like 20 miles. I got to bike about 10 miles one morning with Celeste. It felt so good. I have not ridden in awhile! 

And we also had a baby shower for Steph. She is finally pregnant with her first baby(GIRL) and we are all SO HAPPY for her. We had quite the emotional baby shower. It was so special! And she got some cute gifts!
Sarah and I also had a few emotional talks. It was so fun to get together and see these girls. We only do it about once every 5 years, so it was so nice that Matt agreed to watch the kids. Love ya honey!







No comments: