Thursday, May 31, 2012

Remembering our Grandparents

Every year, since we are the only ones in Logan besides Grandpa Mont, we love to go over to Wellsville and look at the graves and remember all the great memories of our deceased grandparents and relatives. We sure do miss them, but I can't believe how fast the time has past since they were deceased. It is crazy to think about because it felt like they were just here yesterday. We love them and love to leave them beautiful flowers in their remembrance.... Plus cemeteries are so beautiful on Memorial Weekend.

My mom's parents grave, but my grandpa is still living and well!



My parents Uncle and Aunt's grave, but they were like grandparents to us, when we were visiting in Utah. We felt very close to them.


My dad's parents grave. They are both deceased and missed dearly!






No comments: