Sunday, June 3, 2012

Becca's Bridal Shower in UTAH


Had a lot of fun in SLC the other night with my sister Becca and my other sister Em. It was my younger sister Becca's Bridal Shower. She is getting married in about 2 weeks or so in San Diego, California and we are so happy for her. We all love her fiance JR.  Em and I helped plan the bridal shower...we made all the food and organized the games. It turned out so pretty. Becca's best friend Richelle and a few other girls did all the decorations and it looked so cute. I was so bummed I forgot to take pics of the decorations. They had it in the Richards backyard, some of JR's really good friends...practically his 2nd family's home. They were great hosts and so friendly. They made us all feel right at home. The food was all really good and the games went really smooth and opening presents was fun too.

It was also really fun meeting all of Becca's friends. And we did learn a lot about JR and Becca in the fun games we played! We also got to meet JR's mom and she was so sweet. She brought a bunch of pictures of JR as a baby to give to Becca. It was sweet! Becca looked so pretty too. So glad that we got to do this for Becca since we won't be at the bridal shower in CA. We love Becca and we love JR and we are so happy for them. It was also so fun to be with Em for part of the day and get to hang out. I really love my sisters and wish we lived closer to each other and were not so busy, so we could hang out more! Love ya Becs!

















No comments: