Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Corey Coos Birthday Today

2 1/2 years old
2 1/2 years old- I don't have any baby pics of her on the computer because back then it was all on negatives. Funny, huh? Technology has come a long way!

Corey 2 1/2, Cade 8 months



 Corey's Class- Bringing Cupcakes to her class and showing off her cute lil' brothers.... She was a proud sister!


Cafe Sabor- Waiting for our table...









Can't believe that my little girl Corey Coos is 9 today. I thought it was crazy last year when she turned 8.
 It was such a blessing when she was born 9 years ago today, at 10:38 PM, 2 weeks early and she was only 6 lbs. 11 oz. which was a treat for a laboring 1st time MAMA. She was such a joy. And even though she is my only girl, I do feel blessed to have at least 1 girl. She is a special girl. She loves soccer and is super good at it. She always wants to do what is right and make her parents proud. She also loves school and is a great learner. She is lucky it comes easy for her! She is also really sweet to her friends and kind of a peacemaker. She really is a treat and even though she can whine better than any other GIRL, she is really an Easy Child! Love her!

Kids love birthdays and Corey is loving her day today! She opened up a present this morning.....was celebrated at school with her class...... I brought cupcakes to her class..... and now she gets to open a few more presents and go to dinner after soccer practice. I always let my kids choose a place they want to go and eat for their birthday. Cade chose Chuck-a-Rama for his birthday about a month ago and that is Corey's favorite place. So she chose her 2nd favorite restaurant which is Cafe Sabor to go and eat at tonight. She loves their Mild Salsa. I am actually excited because it is one of my favorite places to eat too. Then we get to finish the night off with lots of calories and eat cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Coo-Bear!

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were at her baptism. That was a quick year. Kinda sad how fast time goes. Tell her Happy birthday!

Dan and Marsha said...

happy birthday corey, we love you too! I will always remember you in stripped old navy pajamas, only about 1 yr old and saying good bye to you as we left for texas, you are so cute, happy birthday