Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ski Day with Dad


On Saturday, Corey got to have a fun ski day with Matt at Beaver Mountain. We have not been able to take the kids this winter because I have been pregnant and it is hard for Matt to take both the kids alone, where Cade is still learning. So he decided to take Corey, alone, this time and he will take Cade another Saturday. They had alot of fun! And this snowman they found, in the canyon, and decided to stop and take some pics.

Matt said Corey did awesome. They did a few runs on Little Beaver, and then they decided to buy a lift ticket and go up Big Beaver. Matt even got some video of Corey and I was impressed. She does great. They went from about 11:00-4:00, so Corey was wiped out when she got home and her legs have been sore ever since. He was impressed, and thinks that now he could probably take both Corey and Cade by himself. The Big Beaver lift fits 3 people and the lift operators really help the kids get on the lift. So Cade is excited to go up in a couple weeks, but it looks like I will have to wait till next year. I am so thrilled that my kids are learning so young and doing so well. Now I need to learn to ski with them. I can snowboard, but have always wanted to learn to ski too. Excited to have this baby and get active again. I love it that Matt is willing to take our kids up and help them learn skills like this....especially on his day off. Even Matt was wiped out and he wasn't even skiing hard; just helping Corey here and there. He also said it was clear and a warm day. Perfect weather!



















No comments: